Re: Database issues when adding GUI

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: Database issues when adding GUI
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Jun 7, 2021 at 9:36 AM Rich Shepard <rshepard@appl-ecosys.com> wrote:
On Mon, 7 Jun 2021, Tom Lane wrote:

> We removed the pg_attrdef.adsrc catalog column a couple versions back.
> You're evidently using quite an old version of whichever client-side
> library is issuing this command. You need to get a more up-to-date copy
> that knows what to do instead.

I appear to have a choice: 12.7 or 13.3. Which would be better for me to
upgrade?

Those are PostgreSQL versions...but it's your non-psql client software that needs upgrading, not PostgreSQL.

Given that the messages above indicate you are presently running 12.2 you should be upgrading to the current minor release in the v12 branch regardless.

David J.

Сообщение: Re: Database issues when adding GUI
Сообщение: Re: Database issues when adding GUI