Re: BUG #16531: listen_addresses wide open?

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: BUG #16531: listen_addresses wide open?
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wednesday, July 8, 2020, Bee.Lists <bee.lists@gmail.com> wrote:

> Also, it's difficult to make much headway with a report that "nothing
> changed" but things stopped working.  Evidently *something* changed.

I didn’t change anything.  I didn’t edit anything.  Nobody else has access to this server.  It stopped working, which appears the way it should have behaved in the first place, according to the pg_hba.conf and postgresql.conf.  So I thought I would inform the right people about a possible issue.

The intent is good, but as Tom’s initial response said the situation presented could not be duplicated.  Lacking a functioning demonstration of the wrong behavior there isn’t much else to do.  If someone wants to read this and try to replicate the described problem, good for them.  That is beyond what I’d expect here given that this is a first report for the issue and light on details at that (like how exactly does your application connect).

David J.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #16531: listen_addresses wide open?
Сообщение: Re: BUG #16531: listen_addresses wide open?