Re: Determine actual type of a pseudo-type argument

От Steve Baldwin
Тема Re: Determine actual type of a pseudo-type argument
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I'm not sure what you mean by pseudo-type, but does the pg_typeof() function help?

Steve

On Mon, Jan 6, 2020 at 9:34 AM Gerald Britton <gerald.britton@gmail.com> wrote:
If I use a pseudo-type in the argument list of a function definition (SQL or plpgsql), how can I determine the actual type used a runtime?

--
Gerald Britton, MCSE-DP, MVP
LinkedIn Profile: http://ca.linkedin.com/in/geraldbritton