Fwd: 'Data Output' tab has No Horizontal Scrolling

От John Zhang
Тема Fwd: 'Data Output' tab has No Horizontal Scrolling
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Dear List,

When I tried to SELECT a long list of fields of a table, I noticed there is a vertical scrolling bar but NO horizontal one is seen.

The PC:  Windows 10 64bit

Postgres on AWS:
PostgreSQL 10.6 on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by gcc (GCC) 4.8.3 20140911 (Red Hat 4.8.3-9), 64-bit

pgAdmin 4 version:  4.18
 Tried to uninstall pgAdmin 4.23
 The previous one was deleted and the new latest ver was installed.
 However, pgAdmin 4 still directs to the old version
 Question: How to disable the wen app to use the newly installed one? Or how to uninstall completely and install the desired version correctly so that it can be used ?

Thank you a lot!

--
Yours sincerely,

John Zhang