Re: How to customize browser based pgAdmin UI?

От John Zhang
Тема Re: How to customize browser based pgAdmin UI?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Thank you Dave.
File -> Reset Layout.
it works now.

Again, thank you for the valuable pointers.
Cheers

On Fri, Jul 10, 2020 at 11:05 AM Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

On Fri, Jul 10, 2020 at 3:56 PM John Zhang <johnzhang06@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you Dave for the pointer.
I did it before with a messed-up UI configuration, however, I am still not sure how to recover it to the default settings.

File -> Reset Layout.

It sounds like users have to do the drag and drop very carefully. Any recommendations?

Not really; it works pretty easily for me in general.

BTW, most importantly, it lacks a horizontal bar for users to navigate data easily but there is on in the Query Editor panel. I believe there was something wrong made on my end but not sure how to bring the horizontal bar back if it exists in the data panel. Any advice? THANK YOU!

Try resetting the layout. I see the scrollbar on my system in Chrome on mac. If the reset doesn't help, please let us know what browser you're using (including the version), and on what OS.

Screenshot 2020-07-10 at 16.03.24.png

Please see it below:

image.png