Re: Prevent psql \watch from running queries that return no rows

От Greg Sabino Mullane
Тема Re: Prevent psql \watch from running queries that return no rows
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Jun 3, 2023 at 5:58 PM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

Wouldn't something like a target_rows be more flexible?  You could use
this parameter with a target number of rows to expect, zero being one
choice in that.

Thank you! That does feel better to me. Please see attached a new v2 patch that uses
a min_rows=X syntax (defaults to 0). Also added some help.c changes.

Cheers,
Greg

Вложения