Re: Improve pg_stat_statements by making jumble handle savepoint names better

От Greg Sabino Mullane
Тема Re: Improve pg_stat_statements by making jumble handle savepoint names better
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jul 24, 2023 at 6:46 PM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
Shouldn't this new field be marked as query_jumble_location

Yes, it should. I had some trouble getting it to work that way in the first place, but now I realize it was just my unfamiliarity with this part of the code. So thanks for the hint: v2 of the patch is much simplified by adding two attributes to theTransactionStmt node. I've also added some tests per your suggestion.

Unrelated to this patch, I'm struggling with meson testing. Why doesn't this update the postgres test binary?:

meson test --suite pg_stat_statements

It runs "ninja" as expected, but it does not put a new
build/tmp_install/home/greg/pg/17/bin/postgres in place until I do a "meson test"

Cheers,
Greg

Вложения