How to pass a parameter in a query to postgreSQL 11

От Hassan Camacho Cadre
Тема How to pass a parameter in a query to postgreSQL 11
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello

I recently migrated from version 8.3 of postgreSQL to v11, previously in all my queries for passing parameters I used the character :

Example
Where id =: searched

In the new version when I try to make this query it sends me an error

ERROR syntax error at or near ":"

Could someone help me to know how I can configure the parameter passing character or, failing that, how I should pass the parameters in this new version.

Greetings

--
Atentamente Msc. Hassan Camacho.