Re: BUG #8347: PANIC: heap_insert_redo: failed to add tuple when applying WAL

От Klaus Ita
Тема Re: BUG #8347: PANIC: heap_insert_redo: failed to add tuple when applying WAL
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Isn't it a funny coincidence, that we also had a corruption of that
same/similar type?

my disk was quite confidently not tampered. I am wondering: Does PG sign,
or checksum wal_files? Is the integrity of wal_files ensured by any
mechanism? Because if it IS, then - in our case - it's a corruption caused
BY the postgres master server. I can replay the wal's and re-create the
same error over and over.

lg,k