Re: [GENERAL] checkpoint clarifications needed

От Tom DalPozzo
Тема Re: [GENERAL] checkpoint clarifications needed
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi, I had already read that doc but I can't  answer clearly to my
questions 2,4 and 5.

The answer would seem to depend on what you consider 'a consistency state position'. Is it possible to be more explicit about what you mean?

Hi, I meant a position such that, if you replay up to it, then the DB is in a consistent state (transactions done entirely or not a t all...).
But, as Alvaro wrote, any position is ok
Thank you very much
Pupillo