[pgAdmin][5919] Fix security related issues

От Ganesh Jaybhay
Тема [pgAdmin][5919] Fix security related issues
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Hackers,

Please find the attached patch to fix the below security issues:
  • Host Header Injection - Added ALLOWED_HOSTS list to limit host address
  • Lack of Content Security Policy (CSP) - Added security header
  • Lack of Protection Mechanisms - HSTS - Added security header
  • Lack of Cookie Attribute – Secure : Kept as False as secure limits cookies to HTTPS traffic only.
  • Information Disclosure – Web Server / Development Framework VersionDescription: Kept as hard coded 'Python' instead of exposing wsgi/python/gunicorn version info.
Please review and let me know if I have missed anything.

Regards,
Ganesh Jaybhay

Вложения