Re: PHP Postgres query slower then PgAdmin

От Marcin Mańk
Тема Re: PHP Postgres query slower then PgAdmin
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 1:15 PM, Emrah Mehmedov
<emrah.mehmedov@x3mlabs.com> wrote:
> [ull text search]
> I notice something in CMD, first time query is executing same time like from
> php all the time, but on the rest of the time that i will execute the query
> is faster from cmd, php is keeping the same execution time.
> i also change the connection string (i remove host and port) and nothing
> changed.

The first query using a text search config loads the dictionaries, so
it is slower, and that's why the following queries are faster. I think
your PHP persistent connections don't work too well.

Regards
Marcin Mańk

Сообщение: Re: PHP Postgres query slower then PgAdmin
Сообщение: Re: PHP Postgres query slower then PgAdmin