Re: [GENERAL] ERROR: unexpected chunk number 0 (expected 1) for toastvalue 76753264 in pg_toast_10920100

От Harry Ambrose
Тема Re: [GENERAL] ERROR: unexpected chunk number 0 (expected 1) for toastvalue 76753264 in pg_toast_10920100
Дата
Ответы Re: [GENERAL] ERROR: unexpected chunk number 0 (expected 1) for toastvalue 76753264 in pg_toast_10920100  (Achilleas Mantzios <achill@matrix.gatewaynet.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

Their suggestion is to upload to Google Drive. That or use a third party site, like Dropbox.

I have uploaded the jar to dropbox, link below (please let me know if you have any issues downloading):

So I guess you run memtest86+ and it reported that your memory is indeed ECC and also that it is working properly?

Correct, there are no issues reported. The issue can also be reproduced on multiple different environments making the likelihood of a bad memory slim.

Best wishes,
Harry