Re: [GENERAL] ERROR: unexpected chunk number 0 (expected 1) for toastvalue 76753264 in pg_toast_10920100

От Harry Ambrose
Тема Re: [GENERAL] ERROR: unexpected chunk number 0 (expected 1) for toastvalue 76753264 in pg_toast_10920100
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi All,

Sorry to open this can of worms again. However, we are still struggling with this issue across quite a large amount of our estate.

From doing some further research I stumbled across the following which seems to sum up what we are seeing quite well...

The above thread does not state whether a fix was committed, can anyone confirm/deny?

Have a great weekend (bank holiday for some!)

Best wishes,
Harry