[GENERAL] Strange Issue between PSQL 9.3 and Label Zebra Printer?

От Periko Support
Тема [GENERAL] Strange Issue between PSQL 9.3 and Label Zebra Printer?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi guys.

I would to explain my current strange issue with our label printer
Zebra ZT230 USB.

Windows 8.1 x64, psqlodbc 9.5x86/x64 drivers tested.

The issue is that every time we print labels that read data from the
DB, the print start printing
with pause on every label.

Is like, select data, send result to printer, print the label, stop,
request new record start over.

PSQL is running under Linux Ubuntu 14.x PSQL 9.3.x

We have other printer from DataMAX which we don't have any issue and
the connection is by LAN.

Wondering is some one here have in the past issues like this one?

Thanks for your time!!!

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Recover PostgreSQL database folder data
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Recover PostgreSQL database folder data