Re: query from two tables & concat the result

От arnaud gaboury
Тема Re: query from two tables & concat the result
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 2:19 PM, Raymond O'Donnell <rod@iol.ie> wrote:
> On 03/02/2016 13:11, arnaud gaboury wrote:
>
>> Hum hum...
>> SELECT u.username ||'@'||d.domain as email_address
>> FROM email.mailusers u
>> INNER JOIN
>> email.domain d
>> ON
>> (u.domain_id=d.domain.id)
>> WHERE id=1;
>>
>> ERROR:  missing FROM-clause entry for table "domain"
>> LINE 6: (u.domain_id=d.domain.id)
>>
>> What did I wrong following your solution?
>
> In the join condition, replace "d.domain.id" with "d.id" (partly my
> mistake, I missed that the column is called "id" and not "domain_id" in
> the domains table).
>
> Ray.

I noticed your mistake but made a wrong change myself :-(
Now working perfectly:

thetradinghall=> SELECT u.username ||'@'||d.domain as email_address
FROM email.mailusers u
INNER JOIN
email.domainlist d
ON
(u.domain_id=d.id);

           email_address
 arnaud.gaboury@thetradinghall.com
(1 row)

As for the cleaning of ID, I dropped id and changed both primary keys.
Thank you so much for your prompt answer and help.

--

google.com/+arnaudgabourygabx

Сообщение: Re: query from two tables & concat the result
Сообщение: Re: query from two tables & concat the result