Running psql queries on Excel without Power Query

От Anderson Amaral
Тема Running psql queries on Excel without Power Query
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Dear " pgsql-novice@postgresql.org" friends,

  I am really new to Postgresql (I actually had contact with this only through Pentaho DI that I am also learning now ) and  I just received a demand to run PSQL queries on Excel.
   However, I realised my Excel version does not support the Power Query, the main tool for running queries on it. Therefore, I  would to know if someone heard about another way
to connecting Postgresql to Excel . The information I have found so far is really not helping and always end up mentioning " Power Query" .

Thank you in advance,

--
Anderson L. Amaral

eÓtica - A 1a ótica online do Brasil