Re: BUG #16509: Unable to change from 32 bit to 64 bit

От Pierre Mantha
Тема Re: BUG #16509: Unable to change from 32 bit to 64 bit
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi Daniel

Well that was a complete waste of time.
In that link and the subsequent links there is absolutely no specific area to report a bug.
You click on bugs and it gives you a list - impressive but useless.

With no specific link - well I will just leave it alone - not great business practice in my book.

  Pierre

      Pierre Mantha CEO
  Senior Certified & Authorized Spire Partner
  Developer of SPOKE4Spire Landed Cost Calculator
  Developer of SPOKE4Spire DataTools
  Senior Certified Essentials Consultant
  Senior Certified Sage BusinessVision Consultant

        t.h.e. & COMPANY
          Direct Line: (647) 966-3566
     barcodeapps.com   ·  swiftcount.com

***NEW*** SPOKE4Spire Landed Cost Calculator - Quick Overview
                       https://youtu.be/2F3gsIRl3T8
                ***    Coming 2020 SPOKE4Spire DataTools

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 8:16 AM Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:
> On 25 Jun 2020, at 13:48, PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

> attempted to run installer for 64 bit version and keep getting this
> message:
> " You already have a 32 bit installation of pgAdmin4, Please uninstall this
> before installing the
> 64 bit version".

This list is for postgres server issues, while this appears to be an issue with
the pgAdmin installer.  For pgAdmin bugs, please see the below page for the
appropriate reporting channels:

        https://www.pgadmin.org/support/

cheers ./daniel

Сообщение: Re: BUG #16510: Count Distinct with non distinct column incombination with string constants throws error
Сообщение: Re: BUG #16510: Count Distinct with non distinct column in combination with string constants throws error