Re: BUG #16509: Unable to change from 32 bit to 64 bit

От Pierre Mantha
Тема Re: BUG #16509: Unable to change from 32 bit to 64 bit
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Thanks, I'll check it out.

  Pierre

      Pierre Mantha CEO
  Senior Certified & Authorized Spire Partner
  Developer of SPOKE4Spire Landed Cost Calculator
  Developer of SPOKE4Spire DataTools
  Senior Certified Essentials Consultant
  Senior Certified Sage BusinessVision Consultant

        t.h.e. & COMPANY
          Direct Line: (647) 966-3566
     barcodeapps.com   ·  swiftcount.com

***NEW*** SPOKE4Spire Landed Cost Calculator - Quick Overview
                       https://youtu.be/2F3gsIRl3T8
                ***    Coming 2020 SPOKE4Spire DataTools

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 10:52 AM Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:
> On 25 Jun 2020, at 16:31, Pierre Mantha <thecobv@gmail.com> wrote:

> Well that was a complete waste of time.

That's an odd way of showing appreciation when people try to help you with free
software support.

> In that link and the subsequent links there is absolutely no specific area to report a bug.
> You click on bugs and it gives you a list - impressive but useless.

The referenced page has a direct link to adding a new bug in the issue tracker:

        https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin4/issues/new

..as well as a link to the page for the support email list which has a detailed
section on the information to include in a bugreport:

        https://www.pgadmin.org/support/list/

Either of those two is fine to use AFAICT (I'm not affiliated with the pgadmin
project), and both should work with the postgresql.org community account that
you used for filing the initial bugreport.

cheers ./daniel