Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays

От Mark Rofail
Тема Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Joel,

This means, as a user, I might not be aware of the vector restriction when adding the foreign keys
for my existing schema, and think everything is fine, and not realize there is a problem until
new data arrives.
Please find v16 with the error message implemented. You can find it in the previous message.
As always thank you for your great insight and your help.

/Mark