Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays

От Mark Rofail
Тема Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: Foreign Key Arrays
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dear Alvaro,

We just need to rewrite the scope of the patch so I work on the next generation. I do not know what was "out of scope" in the current version

/Mark

On Tue, 14 Sep 2021, 8:55 pm Alvaro Herrera, <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:
On 2021-Sep-14, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:

> Given the above, and that nothing has happened on this thread since this note,
> I think we should mark this Returned with Feedback and await a new submission.
> Does that seem reasonable Alvaro?

It seems reasonable to me.

--
Álvaro Herrera              Valdivia, Chile  —  https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/