Re: permission denied for schema topology

От Rémi Cura
Тема Re: permission denied for schema topology
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hey,
if you are using postgis and postgis_topology,
there are specific backup/restore process.
Cheers,
Rémi-C

Hello,

The server for my websites was recently changed and upgraded. I have ssh
access to the server and since the upgrade I am no longer able to use
"pg_dump" to perform scripted backups. I've written to the site's
support services, but until now, they've not been able to help (they've
responded saying they will likely need to refer the case on to a
developer - I don't  have any guarantees that it will be resolved).

I've googled for this - but didn't come up with any relevant solutions.
Can someone on this list please make suggestions that I can pass on to
the technical support?

Here's what happens (the important error messages are in English):

[~]# pg_dump mydatabase > dump.sql
Senha:
pg_dump: comando SQL falhou
pg_dump: Mensagem de erro do servidor: ERROR:  permission denied for schema topology
pg_dump: O comando foi: LOCK TABLE topology.topology IN ACCESS SHARE MODE

I am able to perform dumps of the databases via phpPdAdmin in the
"cpanel" of the server, but this is going very inconvenient - hoping to
use pg_dump

Thanks,