Re: Hard upgrade (everything)

От Rémi Cura
Тема Re: Hard upgrade (everything)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On my private computer I upgraded first the postgres to 9.3, then upgraded postgis.
Sadly according to http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/UsersWikiPostgreSQLPostGIS ,
postgis 1.5 is not compatible with postgres 9.3.
However POstgis 2.1 is compatible with you current postgres option.
So as suggested you can upgrade postgis (see hard/soft upgrade), the upgrade postgres.
By the way postgis is very easy to compil with ubuntu (use package system to get dependecies, then simply sudo ./autogen.sh, sudo ./configure, make , sudo make install)
Cheers,
Remi-C