Re: excution time for plpgsql function and subfunction

От Rémi Cura
Тема Re: excution time for plpgsql function and subfunction
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks all =)

Cheers,

Rémi-C

2014/1/13 Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info>
On Fri, 2014-01-10 at 10:10 +0100, Rémi Cura wrote:
> Hey List,
> kind of a simple question :
>
> I'm using the postgis_topology extension,
> and I'm trying to figure where the slowness comes from when importing data.
>
> It involves plpgsql function calling other plpgsql functions, insert,
> update, etc etc.
>
> I know I can use explain analyze for one querry, but I don't know how to
> get details of how much time takes each sub-function called by a main
> function.
>
> Thus it is very difficult to guess where is the bottleneck.

Shameless plug, but here is how I do it:
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info/index.php/post/2012/03/31/Profiling-PL/pgsql-functions

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info

От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: excution time for plpgsql function and subfunction