forcing a table (parent in inheritance) tor emain empty

От Rémi Cura
Тема forcing a table (parent in inheritance) tor emain empty
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hey dear list,
I can't find a nice solution to enforce a necessary behaviour in my case :
I want a parent table to remain empty.

Of course I could define a trigger and return NULL in any case, but I'd like a more elegant approach using check or constraints.

Any thought appreciated,
Cheers,
Rémi C