Re: BUG #16643: PG13 - Logical replication - initial startup never finishes and gets stuck in startup loop

От Henry Hinze
Тема Re: BUG #16643: PG13 - Logical replication - initial startup never finishes and gets stuck in startup loop
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
I've made an important observation!

Since I had the impression this setup was already working with RC1 of PG 13, I re-installed RC1 and did the same test. And it's working fine!

So it seems that something has changed from RC1 to the final version that breaks logical replication in some cases.

Best,
Henry