Re: Pluggable Storage - Andres's take

От Haribabu Kommi
Тема Re: Pluggable Storage - Andres's take
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 5:02 AM Alexander Korotkov <a.korotkov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
On Fri, Aug 24, 2018 at 5:50 AM Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> I've pushed a current version of that to my git tree to the
> pluggable-storage branch. It's not really a version that I think makese
> sense to review or such, but it's probably more useful if you work based
> on that.  There's also the pluggable-zheap branch, which I found
> extremely useful to develop against.

BTW, I'm going to take a look at current shape of this patch and share
my thoughts.  But where are the branches you're referring?  On your
postgres.org git repository pluggable-storage brach was updates last
time at June 7.  And on the github branches are updated at August 5
and 14, and that is still much older than your email (August 24)...

The code is latest, but the commit time is older, I feel that is because of
commit squash.

pluggable-storage is the branch where the pluggable storage code is present
and pluggable-zheap branch where zheap is rebased on top of pluggable
storage.

Regards,
Haribabu Kommi
Fujitsu Australia

Сообщение: Re: amcheck verification for GiST
Сообщение: Re: amcheck verification for GiST