Re: Transaction commits VS Transaction commits (with parallel) VSquery mean time

От Haribabu Kommi
Тема Re: Transaction commits VS Transaction commits (with parallel) VSquery mean time
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 6:47 PM Jamison, Kirk <k.jamison@jp.fujitsu.com> wrote:

Hi Hari-san,

On Sunday, February 10, 2019 2:25 PM (GMT+9), Haribabu Kommi wrote:

> I try to fix it by adding a check for parallel worker or not and based on it

> count them into stats. Patch attached.

> With this patch, currently it doesn't count parallel worker transactions, and

> rest of the stats like seqscan and etc are still get counted. IMO they still

> may need to be counted as those stats represent the number of tuples

> returned and etc.

> Comments?

I took a look at your patch, and it’s pretty straightforward.

However, currently the patch does not apply, so I reattached an updated one

to keep the CFbot happy.

The previous patch also had a missing header to detect parallel workers

so I added that. --> #include "access/parallel.h"

Thanks for update and review krik.

Regards,
Haribabu Kommi
Fujitsu Australia