Re: [HACKERS] New SQL counter statistics view (pg_stat_sql)

От Haribabu Kommi
Тема Re: [HACKERS] New SQL counter statistics view (pg_stat_sql)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 3:59 PM, Dilip Kumar <dilipbalaut@gmail.com> wrote:

Overall patch looks fine to me and marking it "ready for committer".

There is two design decision, which I leave it for committer's decision.

1.  EXECUTE statement should show only as EXECUTE count, not the
actual SQL query.
2.  should we count statement execute from Functions or only statement
what is executed directly by the user as it's doing now?

Thanks for the review.
Let's wait for the committer's opinion.

Regards,
Hari Babu