Re: [HACKERS] Refactor handling of database attributes betweenpg_dump and pg_dumpall

От Haribabu Kommi
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Refactor handling of database attributes betweenpg_dump and pg_dumpall
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 4:25 PM, Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Nov 8, 2017 at 8:50 AM, Haribabu Kommi <kommi.haribabu@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok. Removed the documentation changes that it cannot be used for normal
> scenarios, and also added a Note section explaining the problem of using
> the dump with pg_restore command with --clean and --create options.

Hari, the documentation portion of the patch does not apply. Could you
rebase? For now I am moving it to next CF as this did not get any
reviews, and the status is switched to "waiting on author".

Rebased patch attached that fixes the documentation build problem.

Regards,
Hari Babu
Fujitsu Australia
Вложения