Re: Providing catalog view to pg_hba.conf file - Patch submission

От Haribabu Kommi
Тема Re: Providing catalog view to pg_hba.conf file - Patch submission
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 5:06 PM, Abhijit Menon-Sen <ams@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> I think having two columns would work. The columns could be called
> "database" and "database_list" and "user" and "user_list" respectively.
>
> The database column may contain one of "all", "sameuser", "samegroup",
> "replication", but if it's empty, database_list will contain an array of
> database names. Then ("all", {}) and ("", {all}) are easily separated.
> Likewise for user and user_list.

Thanks for the review.

I corrected all the review comments except the one to add two columns
as (database, database_list and user, user_list). I feel this may cause
some confusion to the users.

Here I attached the latest version of the patch.
I will add this patch to the next commitfest.

Regards,
Hari Babu
Fujitsu Australia

Вложения