Re: pgsql: tableam: basic documentation.

От Haribabu Kommi
Тема Re: pgsql: tableam: basic documentation.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Apr 10, 2019 at 12:56 PM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
Hi Andres,

On Thu, Apr 04, 2019 at 12:42:06AM +0000, Andres Freund wrote:
> tableam: basic documentation.
>
> This adds documentation about the user oriented parts of table access
> methods (i.e. the default_table_access_method GUC and the USING clause
> for CREATE TABLE etc), adds a basic chapter about the table access
> method interface, and adds a note to storage.sgml that it's contents
> don't necessarily apply for non-builtin AMs.
>
> Author: Haribabu Kommi and Andres Freund
> Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/20180703070645.wchpu5muyto5n647@alap3.anarazel.de

+  Any developer of a new <literal>table access method</literal> can refer to
+  the existing <literal>heap</literal> implementation present in
+  <filename>src/backend/heap/heapam_handler.c</filename> for more details of
+  how it is implemented.

This path is incorrect, it should be that instead (missing "access"):
src/backend/access/heap/heapam_handler.c

Thanks for the review, Yes I missed it when I added the path.
Patch attached.

Regards,
Haribabu Kommi
Fujitsu Australia