Re: Patch: Write Amplification Reduction Method (WARM)

От Haribabu Kommi
Тема Re: Patch: Write Amplification Reduction Method (WARM)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Thanks for the patch. This shows a very good performance improvement.

I started reviewing the patch, during this process and I ran the regression
test on the WARM patch. I observed a failure in create_index test.
This may be a bug in code or expected that needs to be corrected.

Regards,
Hari Babu
Fujitsu Australia