Re: PostgreSQL in Windows console and Ctrl-C

От Haribabu Kommi
Тема Re: PostgreSQL in Windows console and Ctrl-C
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 12:12 PM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 11:58:58AM +1000, Haribabu Kommi wrote:
>> On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 7:44 AM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
>> >
>> > Can someone with Windows expertise comment on whether this should be
>> > applied?
>>
>> I tested the same in windows and it is working as specified.
>> The same background running server can be closed with ctrl+break command.
>
> OK.  If I apply this, are you able to test to see if the problem is
> fixed?

I already tested in HEAD by applying the attached patch in the earlier mail.
with ctrl+c command the background process is not closed.
But with ctrl+break command the same can be closed.
if this behavior is fine, then we can apply patch.

Regards,
Hari Babu
Fujitsu Australia