Re: Pluggable Storage - Andres's take

От Haribabu Kommi
Тема Re: Pluggable Storage - Andres's take
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Thu, Mar 7, 2019 at 6:33 AM Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
Hi,

On 2019-03-05 23:07:21 -0800, Andres Freund wrote:
> My next steps are:
> - final polish & push the basic DDL and pg_dump patches

Done and pushed. Some collation dependent fallout, I'm hoping I've just
fixed that.

Thanks for the corrections that I missed, also for the extra changes.

Here I attached the rebased patches that I shared earlier. I am adding the
comments to explain the API's in the code, will share those patches later.

I observed a crash with the latest patch series in the COPY command.
I am not sure whether the problem is with the reduce of tableOid patch problem,
Will check it and correct the problem.

Regards,
Haribabu Kommi
Fujitsu Australia