New function pg_stat_statements_reset_query() to reset statistics ofa specific query

От Haribabu Kommi
Тема New function pg_stat_statements_reset_query() to reset statistics ofa specific query
Дата
Re: New function pg_stat_statements_reset_query() to reset statistics of a specific query  (Jeremy Schneider <schneider@ardentperf.com>)
Re: New function pg_stat_statements_reset_query() to reset statistics of a specific query  (Sergei Kornilov <sk@zsrv.org>)
Re: New function pg_stat_statements_reset_query() to reset statisticsof a specific query  (Euler Taveira <euler@timbira.com.br>)
Re: New function pg_stat_statements_reset_query() to reset statisticsof a specific query  (Ashutosh Sharma <ashu.coek88@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
The pg_stat_statements contains the statistics of the queries that are cumulative.
I find that any optimizations that are done to improve the performance of a query
are not be visible clearly until the stats are reset. Currently there is a function to
reset all the statistics, I find it will be useful if we a function that resets the stats of
a single query, instead of reseting all the queries.

Attached is a simple patch with implementation. Comments?

Regards,
Haribabu Kommi
Fujitsu Australia
Вложения