Re: commitfest 2016-11 status summary

От Haribabu Kommi
Тема Re: commitfest 2016-11 status summary
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 12:59 AM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
* Amit Kapila (amit.kapila16@gmail.com) wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 11:56 AM, Michael Paquier
> <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 2:50 PM, Haribabu Kommi <kommi.haribabu@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> I definitely may missed judging the current state of the patch. Please feel
> >> free to update the actual status.
> >
> > That's definitely up to the authors and reviewers to double-check what
> > has been done and correct anything they think is not. And far as I can
> > see you have done an admirable work in keeping it on tracks, so huge
> > +1 from me.
>
> I also think Hari has done a good job in wrapping up this commitfest.
> However, we might want to consider sending one consolidated mail for
> the patches "moved to next CF" or "Returned with Feedback" or
> "Rejected" rather than sending independent mails.  That might save
> some traffic on the list.

Agreed.  The status change is noted in the CF app, it doesn't need to be
included in the thread.  Further, having the info about what happened to
each patch in one consolidated email would be a lot easier for people to
review than an email on every thread.

Thanks for your opinions. I will do the same in future.

Regards,
Hari Babu
Fujitsu Australia