Sr. PostgreSQL Developer – San Jose, CA

От Deepak
Тема Sr. PostgreSQL Developer – San Jose, CA
Дата
Список pgsql-jobs
Hello - I am looking for PostgreSQL developers for one of my clients in San Jose, CA. There are about 10 positions open and below is the job description. Please let me know if you are interested or please fwd this to someone who may be interested.

Sr. PostgreSQL Developer – San Jose, CA

On-Site job. No remote available.

·         Strong PL/SQL knowledge, complex functions, triggers, stored procedures and packages to implement application behavior inside databases.

·         Strong Developer experience converting Oracle PL/SQL code to PostgreSQL

·         Experience developing with  Oracle and/or  PostgreSQL  .

·         Experience with Data Warehouse.

·         Willingness to learn new technologies in fast evolving database trends.

·         Desire and ability to research, Design, Author, Test, Debug, and profile source code. Java experience preferred.

Thanks,
Deepak.
--
Thanks,
Deepak

В списке pgsql-jobs по дате отправления: