Problem in PostgreSQL JDBC documentation file

От Misael Costa Homem
Тема Problem in PostgreSQL JDBC documentation file
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Good Afternoon,

      I'm trying to download the JDBC drive documentation for PostgreSQL url:

     However, the archive postgresql-jdbc-head-doc.tar.gz is empty.

     Even though there is a link in equerda which also shows the manuals need to download the files locally, you can check what's going on?

      I'm waiting and I thank you for your attention.

Regards,

Misael C. Homem