От shveta malik
Тема Re: Synchronizing slots from primary to standby
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jan 29, 2024 at 9:35 AM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

> > 2.
> >   walrcv_create_slot(LogRepWorkerWalRcvConn,
> >      slotname, false /* permanent */ , false /* two_phase */ ,
> > +    false,
> >      CRS_USE_SNAPSHOT, origin_startpos);
> >
> > I know it was previously mentioned in this thread that inline
> > parameter comments are unnecessary, but here they are already in the
> > existing code so shouldn't we do the same?
> >

> I think it is better to remove the even existing ones as those many
> times make code difficult to read.

I had earlier added inline comments in callers of
ReplicationSlotCreate() and walrcv_connect() for new args 'synced' and
'replication' respectively, removing those changes from pacth002 and
patch005 now.
Also improved alter-sub doc in patch001 as suggested by Peter offlist.

PFA v71 patch set with above changes.

thanks
Shveta

Вложения