Re: 1 Status of vertical clustered index - 2 Join using(fk_constraint) suggestion - 3 Status of pgsql's parser autonomization

От Imre Samu
Тема Re: 1 Status of vertical clustered index - 2 Join using(fk_constraint) suggestion - 3 Status of pgsql's parser autonomization
Дата
Список pgsql-general
>  3. What is the status of making the internal parser of PostgreSQL less coupled to the core, and easier to cherry-pick from outside?

imho:
One of the current solutions is:  https://github.com/lfittl/libpg_query  C library

"C library for accessing the PostgreSQL parser outside of the server.

This library uses the actual PostgreSQL server source to parse SQL queries and return the internal PostgreSQL parse tree.Note that this is mostly intended as a base library for

-  pg_query (Ruby),

-  pg_query.go (Go),

-  pg-query-parser (Node),

-  psqlparse (Python) and