libpq: Request Pipelining/Batching status ?

От Matthieu Garrigues
Тема libpq: Request Pipelining/Batching status ?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi all,

Do you know what is the status of Request Pipelining and/or Batching in libpq ?

I could see that I'm not the first one to think about it, I see an item in the todolist:
https://web.archive.org/web/20200125013930/https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Todo

And a thread here:
https://www.postgresql-archive.org/PATCH-Batch-pipelining-support-for-libpq-td5904551i80.html

And a patch here:

Seems like this boost performances a lot, drogon, a c++ framework outperform all
other web framework thanks to this fork:

It would be nice to have it it the official libpq so we don't have to use an outdated fork
to have this feature.
Is anybody working on it ? is there lots of work to finalize this patch ?

Thanks in advance,
Matthieu