Re: Add statistics_collector_listen_addresses to fix hard-coding of "localhost"

От Robert Young
Тема Re: Add statistics_collector_listen_addresses to fix hard-coding of "localhost"
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Anyway...
Thanks to all of you for answering my puzzles, even though none of you
gave feasible answer ...

=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 http://enterprisedb.com

От: John R Pierce
Сообщение: Re: BUG #6290: converting interval from weeks to days