Re: Add statistics_collector_listen_addresses to fix hard-coding of "localhost"

От Robert Young
Тема Re: Add statistics_collector_listen_addresses to fix hard-coding of "localhost"
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Yes,PG told me about this:

LOG:  could not resolve "localhost": no address associated with name
LOG:  disabling statistics collector for lack of working socket
WARNING:  autovacuum not started because of misconfiguration
HINT:  Enable the "track_counts" option.
LOG:  database system was shut down at 2011-10-27 09:43:18 GMT
LOG:  database system is ready to accept connections

=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0 http://enterprisedb.com

> =C2=A0+ It's impossible for everything to be true. +

Сообщение: Re: Add statistics_collector_listen_addresses to fix hard-coding of "localhost"
Сообщение: Re: Add statistics_collector_listen_addresses to fix hard-coding of "localhost"