Re: Waiting on ExclusiveLock on extension

От Qingqing Zhou
Тема Re: Waiting on ExclusiveLock on extension
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 1:14 AM, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> Hm. I'm not aware of related changes in 9.4? 9.5 should be a bit better,
> but I don't think 9.4 will make much of a difference.

You are right. I mis-read the check-in log.

> I don't really agree that that's the most important bit. See
> http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/20150329185619.GA29062%40alap3.anarazel.de

Thanks for the link. I actually think changes in a more fundamental
way - will follow on that thread.

Regards,
Qingqing

От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: On using doubles as primary keys
От: Ray Cote
Сообщение: Re: On using doubles as primary keys