Re: PGAdmin Crashes when a column is dropped from a table (issue fix patch)

От Dhiraj Chawla
Тема Re: PGAdmin Crashes when a column is dropped from a table (issue fix patch)
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Thanks Dave.

regards,

Dhiraj Chawla
Senior Software Engineer
EnterpriseDB Corporation
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Phone: +91-20-30589522

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 7:47 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Thanks, patch applied for 1.18+.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Patch for Race Condition.
Сообщение: Re: Patch for Race Condition.