Re: Trigger is not working for Inserts from the application

От Kiran
Тема Re: Trigger is not working for Inserts from the application
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Tom,

I have checked and the trigger is not disabled.

and \drds results
Role=blank
database = mydatabase
settings = default_text_search_config=pg_catalog.swedish

Any other tips or suggestions please.

regards
Kiran

On Sat, Sep 10, 2016 at 9:26 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
Kiran <bangalore.kiran@gmail.com> writes:
> But I do not know how to check whether the application is subject to
> different ALTER USER .... SET parameters.

psql's \drds ("display role/database SETs") would help.

BTW, have you checked that the trigger is not disabled, and that there
isn't another trigger undoing its work?  (psql's \d command on the table
should show these things.)

Сообщение: Re: Trigger is not working for Inserts from the application
Сообщение: Re: Trigger is not working for Inserts from the application