Re: Trigger is not working for Inserts from the application

От Kiran
Тема Re: Trigger is not working for Inserts from the application
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Jim,

The issue is now resolved thanks to Tom and Adrian.

regards
Kiran

On Sun, Sep 11, 2016 at 4:16 AM, Jim Nasby <Jim.Nasby@bluetreble.com> wrote:
On 9/10/16 6:03 AM, Kiran wrote:
If I insert a record from my application using following code :
db.myschema.cf_question.insert({
cf_question_type_id:request.payload.type_id,
cf_question_category_id:request.payload.cat_id,
lang:request.payload.lang,
body:request.payload.body
}
The above app code inserts the record in the DB, but the respective trigger
in the database is not triggered hence the "weighted_tsv" columns is empty
for this record.

But if I insert another record from the postgre's psql, it will insert and
the respective trigger is working perfectly.

What could be the problem ? Why trigger is not working if I insert from the
application ? Am I doing anything wrong ?
Any help would be really really appreciated.

Without knowing what that app code is doing it's impossible to know. Try turning on logging of all statements (log_statement = ALL) and see what queries the app is actually running.
855-TREBLE2 (855-873-2532)   mobile: 512-569-9461

Сообщение: Re: What limits Postgres performance when the whole database lives in cache?
Сообщение: Re: What limits Postgres performance when the whole database lives in cache?