Re: On login trigger: take three

От Greg Nancarrow
Тема Re: On login trigger: take three
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Nov 11, 2021 at 8:56 PM Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:

> +        This flag is used to avoid extra lookups on the pg_event_trigger table during each backend startup.
> This should be <structname>pg_event_trigger</structname>.  Sorry, missed that
> one at that last read-through.

Fixed.

> > - dathaslogintriggers -> dathasloginevttriggers flag rename (too
> > long?)
>
> I'm not crazy about this name, "evt" is commonly the abbreviation of "event
> trigger" (used in evtcache.c etc) so "dathasloginevt" would IMO be better.
> That being said, that's still not a very readable name, maybe someone else has
> an even better suggestion?

Changed to "dathasloginevt", as suggested.

I've attached an updated patch with these changes.
I also noticed one of the Windows-based cfbots was failing with an
"SSPI authentication failed for user" error, so I updated the test
code for that.

Regards,
Greg Nancarrow
Fujitsu Australia

Вложения

От: Shinya Kato
Сообщение: Re: [Proposal] Add foreign-server health checks infrastructure
От: Amul Sul
Сообщение: Unnecessary global variable declared in xlog.c