Re: IRe: BUG #16792: silent corruption of GIN index resulting in SELECTs returning non-matching rows

От Pawel Kudzia
Тема Re: IRe: BUG #16792: silent corruption of GIN index resulting in SELECTs returning non-matching rows
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> > How can I identify relevant pages to make selective dump of them for
> > you, using method proposed by Peter?
>
> It's a bit hard without knowing which index pages are affected. But the
> attached script (dump-gin-page-info.sql) dumps some summary information
> about the kind of pages there are. That's a start.

I'm attaching output of the proposed commands.

> Let's try one thing first: I rebased a patch to add GIN support to the
> amcheck extension [1]. I kind of doubt that it will catch the corruption
> in this case, but you never know. So please apply the attached
> v2-0001-Amcheck-for-GIN-13stable.patch patch. It is the same patch I
> posted at [1], but the installation script is slightly different to make
> it work on PostgreSQL v13. Then compile install it:
>
>    cd contrib/amcheck; make install
>
> Then in psql:
>
>    CREATE EXTENSION amcheck;
>    gin_index_parent_check('entity_attribute_name_ids_gin');

Sadly i'm getting this when executing CREATE EXTENSION amcheck;

ERROR:  extension "amcheck" has no installation script nor update path
for version "1.2.1"

Thank you!

--
regards,